TFT preview screen
A built-in high brightness TFT screen is helpful for monitoring the 4 HDMI input signal in real time.
1) No external preview monitor cost;
2) No need an external monitor makes the connection easier;
Simple UI design
1) More than easy to learn, really know how as a consumer;
2) No chance to make switching operation mistake, 1~4 buttons
position so well;
3) No additional cost on external touch screen for APP.
1) Using the same limited internet bandwidth, H.265 streaming in 2 times resolution than H.264, makes the video quality more acceptable;
2) Using the same rich internet bandwidth, H.265 streaming in 2 times resolution than H.264, makes the video conference quality much better;
3) Recording video quality of H.265 is good for live edition and streaming, which of H.264 is not acceptable.
Easy to use, just select the background color for chroma key, that’s it! No need to waste time on picking up the right color from the background image, and try so many times to find the best chroma key effects.
PTZ camera compliance
1) RGBlink mini+ has a wider range compatibility with most of the popular PTZ cameras in the market, users can have more flexible choice, ATEM Mini pro only supports their own HDMI cameras. Note: For more details, please refer to the PTZ camera compatibility list in the remark section in this document.
2) RGBlink mini+ helps users to save cost in the case that users already have the PTZ cameras.
3) With PTZ cameras supported, users no need dedicated studio cameras, which reduce a bit of cost and also makes the live streaming much easier.
Everybody can stream now!
RGBlink mini family are simply a very good way for streaming and capturing from four video sources of every type, regardless of resolution, all with the minimum fuss, maximum flexibility, and excellent performance.
Cast, present, and capture like never before and boost your webinar, online college, online meeting, or any other online event, with RGBlink mini.
And control PTZ cameras and have keying possibilities with RGBlink mini+.
Allow your meetings to go to the next level with a professional edge that will impress. And be an influencer today.
What can you do with it?
Create video content to take your business - any business - to the world and communicate with your followers.
Stream to online meeting apps such as Zoom, Skype, Google Meet and allow your meetings to go to the next level with a professional edge that will impress. Or stream to online platforms such as Facebook and Youtube.
Use mini not only to stream but use the HDMI output to play-out live to a big screen display with the live feed or multi-view, or make a recording locally at high quality saving bandwidth and time.
RGBlink mini is at its best when you need to show live footage from one or more cameras combined with graphics or a slideshow presentation coming from a computer screen. Think of:
companies doing webinars for product presentations;
educational institutes providing online colleges;
eSports broadcasters capturing the action beyond the screen as well as the online computer game itself;
organizers of online meetings who want to go beyond webcams and screen sharing and bring together all the video sources available.